Synappx Meeting Assistant
The Synappx Meeting Assistant helps you manage productive meetings [View Image].
Key features include:
- Meeting timer
- Extend the meeting with one click
- Access to meeting invite attachments and cloud storage files
- Shortcuts to frequently used apps and websites
- Switch presenters with one click
- End meetings with one click
Extending the Meeting
You can extend your meetings by selecting the add time option. The Synappx Meeting Assistant will extend the meeting time by 30 minutes. You will receive a notification if the workspace is not available [View Image].
Access to Cloud Storage
- OneDrive® for Business
- Google Drive
To configure your shortcuts:
1. Open settings from the launcher or meeting assistant and go to the Cloud Storage tab. Select the toggle to enable cloud accounts on the Meeting Assistant.
2. You will need to log in to each service upon first time access from the Meeting Assistant [View Image].
Meeting attendees can become presenters by selecting the casting icon on the Meeting Assistant. (Attendees must first start the meeting on their individual meeting launchers to obtain access to the Meeting Assistant.) [View Image].