Log in (First Time) to Admin Portal
- An email containing the Synappx Admin Portal URL will be sent to the assigned administrator when your organisation signs up for Synappx. Google Workspace admins must complete the Admin Console setup before logging in to the Admin Portal. See Synappx Admin Portal for more information.
- The first administrator to log in must have admin privileges for Azure Active Directory or Google Workspace to authorise Synappx Go features for users. Subsequent administrators do not require Azure or Google Workspace admin access.
- There are access restrictions for admins who do not have Google Workspace admin privileges.
1. Use your Google Workspace or Microsoft 365 credentials to log in to the Synappx Admin Portal on the latest version of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. [View Image - Google Workspace] [View Image - Microsoft 365].
2. Microsoft 365: Check the Consent on behalf of your organisation box and select Accept. [View Image]
Google Workspace: Go to the Google Workspace Admin Console and add the Synappx API scope.
4. If you have licensed Synappx Meeting and Synappx Go, both options will appear in the pop-up window. Select Synappx Go [View Image]
The Synappx Meeting Admin Portal homepage will appear.
Workspaces can be meeting rooms, huddle rooms, individual offices, or common areas where multifunction printers (MFPs) and/or displays are located - wherever collaboration happens. Import workspaces from Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace on the Synappx Admin Portal Workspaces page [View Image]. To add a workspace from your directory, select the plus icon.
From the Add Workspace window, you can import workspaces from Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace.
- The Admin Portal Workspaces screen allows you to manage Synappx workspaces:
- View the license status summary including the Total number of Workspaces and Licenses, Active Licenses, and Inactive Licenses
- Assign or remove licenses
- View All, Search, select, add and remove workspaces
- View the License Status, Location, Features, Email, and Actions options for each workspace
- Type a few characters in the Workspace Name box. Microsoft 365 or Google Workspace will appear. Select the workspace(s) to import. When finished, click Save.
- To add workspace groups, first check the Groups box. Then follow the steps above [View Image].
Import Workspaces via CSV File
- Select the Import Multiple Workspaces [View Image].
- Follow the three-step process stated in the Import Multiple Workspaces window. The Comma Separated Values (CSV) file has a maximum of 50 workspaces and 500KB.
- Select Choose File.
- Select your file and click Open. The selected .csv file must be a Microsoft Excel Comma Separated Values File [View Image].
- The file will attach in the Import Multiple Workspaces window. Select Save.
Assign Licenses to Workspaces
Once workspaces are imported to the Synappx Admin Portal, a license needs to be assigned to each workspace to enable Synappx Meeting.
Select the target workspace and select Assign License.
Licenses can also be assigned using the options menu. The license status summary will be displayed on the top of the Workspaces page [View Image].
You can manage workspace license in the Workspace page:
- License status
- Add/remove workspace, assign/remove license
- License assign status per workspace
Assign or remove license from the Actions option.