The following are the key components of Synappx Collaboration Hub [view image].
Note: In this environment, laptop users can participate via web conference for screen sharing.
Typical Connectivity and Components
- In-Room Computer connections: Internet, Power, USB to camera/audio system, HDMI to in-room display.
- For a touch-enabled display, use USB connection to the in-room computer to enable touch function.
- Camera/Audio can be connected to the in-room computer or directly to the display (for PN-L652B/L752B/862B)
- Synappx NFC Tag (can be placed anywhere in the room where convenient)
Synappx has an auto-input feature. When a meeting is started, it automatically switches to the input assigned to the in-room PC, and when the meeting is ended, it switches back to default input. To enable the feature, assign a static IP address to the display’s network card and connect the display to the ethernet. Configure display auto-input via the Synappx Admin Portal.
Installed on the In-Room PC:
- Windows 10 OS
- Synappx Meeting Application (logged in using meeting room resource account, set for workspace mode. Microsoft 365 only)
- Synappx Go Display Agent Application (mapped to the target workspace)
- Microsoft Office Application
- Web Browsers (Edge and Chrome)
- Sharp Pen Software 220.127.116.11 or later
- Web Conference Client Apps. (Log in with the room account for the Microsoft Teams)
Note: In-room camera audio device connectivity needs to be established before starting to use Synappx Collaboration Hub.