What is Synappx Go?
Synappx Go is a mobile app that connects to Sharp multi-function printers (MFPs), shares content to Sharp displays, enables productive in-room meetings when used with Synappx Meeting and captures workspace locations with mobile check-in. Projects move with you throughout your workday, providing productivity wherever you go!
If installing and configuring Synappx Meeting and Synappx Go together for in-room collaboration, see Synappx Collaboration Hub.
Synappx Go completes your scan, print, copy, share, meet and check-in tasks with the following features:
- Follow the simple setup wizard—no training required!
- Create your own scan-to-cloud or email distribution lists right from your phone.
- Set default scan, print and copy settings to save time.
- No Login MFP mode enables scan to email and copy features with no license and limited set up.
- Tap your phone to scan a file to yourself (via email), email distribution lists, and popular cloud storage services.
- Walk up to any enabled MFP to release print jobs and print from cloud storage.
- Enjoy convenience and privacy.
- Create contactless copy jobs from your mobile phone and save your favourite copy settings.
- For MFPs that have been locked by PaperCut or Native Authentication, use Synappx Go mobile to unlock the MFP and access Synappx Go scan, copy and print related features.
- Tap the NFC tag to display content on the Sharp display.
- Team members can also tap the NFC tag to retrieve content and collaborate.
- Remotely operate Microsoft Office files.
- Mobile track pad lets users remotely control the display PC cursor for most PC actions.
- Speed up collaboration with Synappx Go. Modified content is stored back in the original cloud location.
Meet (Collaboration Hub Features When Used with Synappx Meeting)
- Tap the NFC tag or select a meeting from your mobile and automatically start web. conference sessions on the display, connecting all necessary audio/video components.
- Create ad hoc meetings from your mobile for unscheduled collaborations.
- Remotely operate web conference and cloud or attachment files from your smartphone.
- Close opened files, end and disconnect meeting with one click.
Health and safety are a key consideration for organisations. Check In helps track employee touch points in the workplace.
- Tap the Synappx Go NFC tag to check in to common work areas, such as break rooms and meeting rooms.
- Reports allow administrators to track touch points.
Guest Users Support
- Users from other companies can be licensed as guests and use Synappx Go MFP and display features.