The home screen menu button (three horizontal bars icon located in the upper left corner) has settings that the user can modify at any time [View Image].
- Cloud Storage: Add or change cloud storage service(s)
- Scan and Print: Add or change scan, print, and print cloud files options and defaults
- Copy: Add or change copy options and defaults
- Meet and Share: Set preferences for Meet features and configure Zoom (optional).
- Share to Display
- Google Workspace Users Only: Set preferences (download or open files in browser)
- OneDrive for Business Users Only: Set preferences (download or open files in browser)
- ID Card: Add or change your ID card number to unlock MFPs (if supported by your company) and change the strength of BLE signal detection for card readers.
- Diagnostics: If you experience issues with Synappx Go mobile app, you can send the mobile log to Sharp for troubleshooting.
- Help: Online support, setup instructions, FAQs, troubleshooting and more
- Logout: Logs you out of the licensed app and switches to the unlicensed more limited version.